The night is endless,
It is all I know,
Once I was full of goodness,
Now, I am void of soul.
The mark of Cain,
The curse of life eternal,
Death shall be brought by a tan,
Blood is the life of an immortal.
Nocturnal creature I have become,
What evil have I in life performed?
To deserve a fate such as this one,
No longer a man, no, I have been transformed.
To feed on the life of Man,
To survive is to hide in darkness,
"Demon" they call me, for accepting the Embrace of the Ancient Woman,
Lilith, my sire, the bearer of the gift that is my lifelessness.
Evil, my mission and my faith,
Eight centuries my life of unliving,
What is my sin to deserve such a fate?
Perhaps my joy in the art of killing?
Despair after centuries soon gave way to joy,
My inner demon, my soul had braced,
I see life, my prey, as nothing more than toys,
My unlife, my fate I now embrace.
Sunday, 9 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment