Sunday, 9 September 2007

Tempus Fugit - a dedication to my muse

I am helpless, do not abuse me,

I can’t say, the things I need to say,

I need life, to nourish my being,

I need love as all Man do.


I am passionate; hold it not against me,

I rebel; it is within my nature,

I will fall, please, raise me up,

I need love as all Man do.


I am nothing, no one understands me,

I am no one, the world abandons me,

I am lost, I see no future,

I need love as all Man do.


I am someone, my life defines me,

I am found, my future is now,

I am something, I am human,

I give love for love is within me.


I am weak, but I am not decrepit,

I have lived, my circle is complete,

I am helpless again, do not abuse me,

I need love as all Man do.


I have returned, to where I began,

I lie here still, the world moves ever forward,

I feel cold, those around me shed,

I need no love now, just to be remembered, as all Man do.

No comments: